At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Vice President OmnichannelLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Defining how Vorwerk plays Omnichannel supporting an excellent customer experience while considering the needs of Vorwerk’s direct sales setup
- Driving successful transformation of Vorwerk from a single to an omnichannel business model
- Implementing Omnichannel strategy in close collaboration with sales organizations across the globe and other headquarter departments
- Driving change in sales organizations and headquarters
- Defining next level of customer relationship management (CRM) and customer loyalty
- Defining strategy and standards for Stores and Customer Service in close collaboration with sales organizations in countries
- 10 - 15 years of professional experience in companies with direct sales setup
- Extensive experience in sales and sales management
- Solid experience in transforming an organisation from a single channel to an omnichannel business model
- University degree or MBA
- International working experience
- Excellent leadership and management skills with strong strategic mindset and ability to get things done
- Project management skills
- Good team player with willingness and ability to shape close cooperation with local organizations and corporate departments
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and the ability work in a highly dynamic environment
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written). German, French, Italian and Spanish considered a plus