At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Web Developer (m/f/d) - Embedded SystemsIn everyday life, we are facing challenges regularly. How to master them, we show with our innovative and high-quality household appliances. Corresponding to that the Vorwerk team offers you a high potential. Are you looking for a multi-faced job in which you can develop? Do you think strategically and are you forward-looking? Do you want to make the difference? Our Software Department offers you the opportunity to help shape Vorwerk's future.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with grants for childcare and other benefits. Our time value accounts enable you to plan your individual life parallel to your career at Vorwerk. Our company health management includes fitness offers as well as support in difficult life situations. Our corporate pension plan takes care of a long-term and solid protection. All this meets your expectations? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
More @ vorwerk.com
- You get involved into development and quality of our products
- You work as a member of a motivated agile development team
- Along with the Team you develop web applications that run on state-of-the-art domestic appliance devices
- You create automated tests for your software in our advanced CI system
- Participate in our communities of practice and exchange with other colleagues about experiences and technology topics
- You are open for continuous development - regarding up-to-date technologies and also personally
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or related field
- Professional experience in Web Development (Frontend/Backend)
- Good skills in the usage of ReactJS, AngularJS or similar framework
- Advanced experience in development on Linux systems
- Experience with Design Patterns like MVVM or MVC
- Experience in agile environments (Scrum / Kanban)
- Preferably some experience in embedded operating systems like Embedded Linux and / or programming skills in C++