Working Student (m/f/d) Product Management
- Nexaro GmbH
- Working student
THE CLEANEST WAY TO GET A JOB.
We are Nexaro. A highly motivated tech start-up from the Vorwerk Group, which has been a guarantor of the highest quality since 1883. Today, the globally active Vorwerk Group generates 3.38* billion euros in sales and employs 11,698* people in over 60* countries.
With this experience and expertise, we are doing everything we can to make a lasting mark on the age of cobots, and we are succeeding with our Nexaro NR 1500 and the Nexaro HUB.
That is because we believe that smart, robotic technology translated into reliable solutions will fundamentally change the industry.
Since our founding in recent years, we have been operating our production facilities with 100% green electricity, most of which we produce ourselves. We also operate in a climate-neutral manner and attach great importance to recycling in our production.
In addition, with our multi-channel distribution, we manage to distribute our products worldwide – through direct sales, specialist retailers and our online store. This makes us more independent.
Of course, we still have big plans for the future. That's also why we're looking for inspiring, technology-minded people who want to shape the future together with us. In a working environment that perfectly reflects this aspiration: sustainable, cosmopolitan and 100% family-friendly. Be a part of it! More at https://nexaro.com/en/pages/ueber-uns
THESE ARE YOUR TASKS:
- Advance development of digital and cyber-physical solutions for professional cleaning.
- Construction of test benches, functional samples and prototypes.
- Technology research on hardware and software products.
- Carrying out, evaluating and documenting practical test series (in the field of robotics).
- Support in the implementation of customer tests.
THIS IS YOUR PROFILE:
- Studies in one of the following fields of study: Information technology, electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable course of study; ideally in the second semester or higher.
- Initial experience in software development with C, C++, Java or Python.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office.
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working.
- Ability to communicate and work in a team.
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken.
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Exciting challenges and career prospects in an agile environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working framework and 30 days of holiday.
- Hybrid working with defined remote work options.
- Free parking directly at your workplace.
- Shared success, lots of fun and lifelong learning.
- Advantages of being a wholly owned subsidiary of a family-owned company: subsidies for childcare costs and training support.
- Extensive health benefits as well as a variety of fitness offers.
- Please apply only online via our job portal and provide us with your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, current grade overview, current matriculation certificate, certificates if available).
- Location is Wuppertal.
- Employment possible immediately.
- Working hours are usually 20 hours/week; increase of working hours during the lecture-free period possible if required.
- Remuneration according to agreement.
- Sabine Albrecht
- Specialist HR Operations
- +49 202 564 1775