At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Project Manager Operations & WarehousesLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
For the implementation of our new supply chain strategy, we are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager with a Background in Operations & Warehouses.
- Capacity planning and prioritizing of projects
- Managing logistics supplier operations
- Implementation of projects according to internal project Management standards
- Secure project timelines, budgets and development of counter measures in case of deviation
- Execution of tenders, vendor selection and negotiation of contracts
- Establishing performance and impact tracking to allow benchmarking, and continuous improvement
- Contact person for central functions on Vorwerk International Level
- Economic evaluation of process changes and project Impacts
- Optimization and standardization of processes regarding benchmarks, tenders and Projects
- Supporting the budgeting process
- Definition of KPI’s regarding projects and selected suppliers
- Academic background with Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Economics and/or Management with additional degrees (e.g. certifications in Procurement and Supply Chain Management)
- Minimum five years’ experience in a logistics function preferably in the consumer goods or relevant industries
- Good knowledge of B2C structures and 3PL processes
- Track record in Project Management
- Good ERP knowledge, SAP is beneficial
- Strong negotiations, communication and presentations skills
- Team oriented with good intercultural skills
- Fluent in German and English, any other european language of advantage
- Resilient and target oriented
- Willingness to travel