At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a IT Project Manager (m/f)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Own, manage, and drive assigned projects to their success
- Ensure deliverables/milestones are achieved within cost and schedule
- Leverage industry best practice plan, manage, monitor, and report on all projects
- Follow Vorwerk PRINCE2 and corporate processes to execute projects
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Estimate the resources and participants needed
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements, and presentations
- Determine frequency and content of status reports, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Successfully completed university degree or a comparable education
- Some years experience in working within matrix organisations
- Higher level certificate in a project management methodology (e.g. PMI), PRINCE2 preferred, with high proficiency in MS Project or similar applications
- Some years hands-on experience in IT project management
- Experienced in SAP S4/HANA on premise, as well as cloud based products
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical, and technical skills
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills, ideally gained through living in foreign countries
- Fluency in German and business fluent in English are a must, any additional language is a plus