At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Software Release and Configuration Manager (m/f/D)In everyday life, we are facing challenges every day. How to master them, we show with our innovative and high-quality household appliances. Corresponding to that the Vorwerk team offers you a high potential. Are you looking for a multi-faced job in which you can develop? Do you think strategically and are you forward-looking? Do you want to make the difference? Our Software Department offers you the opportunity to help shape Vorwerk's future.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with grants for childcare and other benefits. Our time value accounts enable you to plan your individual life parallel to your career at Vorwerk. Our company health management includes fitness offers as well as support in difficult life situations. Our corporate pension plan takes care of a long-term and solid protection. All this meets your expectations? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Definition of the software configuration management system including automated deployments (continuous integration/delivery)
- Creation and tracking of software release plans and defining release scopes and targets
- Handling technical data and managing the process for releasing, changing and maintaining the configuration of different appliances
- Presentation of metrics and reports about the status of releases and their compatibilities
- Close cooperation with software project management, build management team, test managers, and product owners
- University degree in computer science or engineering/science with a close link to software
- Several years of working experience in software integration und release management
- Up-to-date know-how in the areas of application lifecycle management processes, as well as configuration and change management systems (e.g. GitLab, Jira, Polarion)
- First experiences with tools for configuration management (preferable Git) and continuous integration (preferable Jenkins)
- Knowledge of embedded software is a plus
- Conceptual skills, analytic and accurate proceeding
- Knowledge about agile software development and project management methods
- Good command of English