At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Solution Adoption Manager (m/f) Central Business ApplicationsLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Supports implementation, administration, operation and update projects for SAP solution manager 7.2 and all associated components
- Develops technical SolMan specifications by collaborating with technical and non-technical teams
- Translates functional designs into technical designs
- Validates macro designs and reviewing micro designs
- Manages the application service transition to external providers for SolMan 7.2 solutions
- Responsible for the business demand management for SAP solution manager 7.2
- Consults on enhancements to SAP platform using solution manager
- Responsible for the design and governance of the SAP solution manager 7.2
- Successfully completed university degree in computer science or equivalent education
- Several years of experience in working with SolMan 7.x
- First experience in end-to-end SolMan project, preferably in SAP S4HANA implementations
- Ideally SAP SolMan certified
- Experienced in all aspects of SolMan implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities
- Experienced with gap analysis and strategic roadmap, as well as blueprint development for SolMan 7.2
- Knowledge of solution documentation implementation with SAP basis expertise
- Experienced in setting up the functional aspects of solution manager - business process master list
- Experience with configuration in ChaRM, QGM, MSC, focused insights & focused build
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Business fluent knowledge of English and German native speaker