At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as an Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)In everyday life, we are facing challenges every day. How to master them, we show with our innovative and high-quality household appliances. Corresponding to that the Vorwerk team offers you a high potential. Are you looking for a multi-faced job in which you can develop? Do you think strategically and are you forward-looking? Do you want to make the difference? Our Software Department offers you the opportunity to help shape Vorwerk's future.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We over our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with grants for childcare and other benefits. Our time value accounts enable you to plan your individual life parallel to your career at Vorwerk. Our company health management includes fitness offers as well as support in difficult life situations. Our corporate pension plan takes care of a long-term and solid protection. All this meets your expectations? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Work as a member of an agile software development team
- Develop new features on an embedded Hardware platform
- Review and maintain existing code base
- Testing, debugging and optimization
- Look deeply into technical issues in order to implement a solution
- Get in direct contact with our suppliers, evaluate and test their deliveries
- Prepare feasibility studies and technical concepts
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Embedded Software Engineering or related field
- Strong proficiency in writing and reviewing source code (C/C++/Scripting) as well as developing algorithms and data structures
- Good knowledge in the area of embedded operating systems like Embedded Linux, FreeRTOS and QNX
- Preferably some knowledge in GUI development and encryption techniques