At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Test Manager (m/f/d) in DusseldorfLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Define test concept, including test environments, test tools, documentation, and methodology for test execution
- Document guidelines, provide trainings, and support projects during test execution
- Align with internal and external stakeholders about test topics
- Estimate test effort and plan resources and budget accordingly
- Define appropriate test strategies for projects, including manual vs. automated testing, performance testing, as well as front- & backend testing
- Lead and ensure module testing, funtional/non-functional testing, Integration testing, usability testing acceptance testing, and regression testing
- Lead the defect and incident management
- Review and approve deliverables, including test plans, summaries, and release notes
- Communicate report status on program level
- Successfully completed university degree in Computer Science or an equivalent education
- Some years of experience in test strategy, test plans, test coordination, and test execution
- Knowledge of SAP landscapes, especially with focus on SAP ERP and SAP CRM
- Experienced in working within a matrix organisation with geographically dispersed teams
- Advanced knowledge of software testing theories and practices
- Knowledge in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experienced in working with test management tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Know-how in test automation frameworks and execution
- Ideally ITIL Foundation certified
- Extensive capability to communicate and interact internationally and with various management levels
- Business fluent German skills are a must, as well as business fluency in English, any additional language is a plus