At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Product Marketing Manager with TECHNICAL BACKGROUNDLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Responsible for handeling product configuration hardware/software for Thermomix and Kobold product portfolio in over 70 worldwide distribution markets, to ensure readiness “go to market”
- Lead and coordinate the product change request to optimize user experience
- Be the key contact for all distributor partners on product knowledge , service support and conduct training
- Collaborate cross departments, act as a key coordinator between sales management team, product management and Engineering
- Support Head of Marketing in product launches
- Monitor the product quality report
- Bachelor degree in engineering with experience in product marketing, or marketing background with technical understanding in consumer electronic industrial
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Attention to detail and ability to strong cross functional alignment
- Good command of English and German language
- Ability to work and build trust with internal and external shareholders