At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Product Manager Market ComplianceLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Own product configuration and compliance management for Thermomix and Kobold product portfolio in over 70 worldwide distribution markets, to ensure readiness “go to market” for international markets
- Lead and drive the product change request from both hardware and software (user interface), to optimize user experience for international markets
- Be the key contact for all distributor partners on product knowledge and service support
- Collaborate cross departments, act as a key coordinator between sales management team, product management and Engineering
- Monitor the product quality report
- Implement best-practices for product documentation and maintain and manage the associated documents
- Act as the “project manager” for the execution of tasks and as the “service manager” for local (country) adaptations
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in engineering or technical background, good technical understanding
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Attention to detail and ability to strong project management capabilities
- Change management and effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in English and German
- Ability to work and build trust with internal and external shareholders