At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Digital IT Security Officer (m/f/d)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Defining and implementing the information security strategy, policies and standards with respect to digital products and services
- Support the management and resolution of security incidents
- Monitoring and reporting on information security-related KPIs
- Defining security test cases and testing requirements
- Integrating security aspects into operational processes with respect to digital products and services
- Defining security measures and the design and implementation of stable security processes
- Coordinating and running security assessments, security audits, as well as managing the remediation of findings
- Supporting training and awareness of information security within Vorwerk Digital
- Acting as a single point of contact and subject matter expert on information security for Vorwerk Digital
- Cooperating closely with Vorwerk IT Security team
- Successfully completed Information Technology studies or an equivalent education
- Several years of relevant working experience within IT Security
- Understanding of IT Security related standards and requirements such as ISO 27001 and GDPR
- Familiar with hybrid cloud and security frameworks, compliance requirements and security operations
- Ability to translate technical security requirements into business terms for executive stakeholders
- Ability to identify and interpret the relevance of security controls with respect to compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of agile software development and management methods and ability to excel within an agile environment
- Extensive capability to communicate and interact internationally and with various management levels
- Business fluent English and German skills