At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Software Engineer (m/f/d)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
Love to work self-responsible and autonomous in a team of people sharing the same values? Then you find the right environment in our new software engineering team within the Digital IT!
More @vorwerk.digital and vorwerk.com
- Work in an agile, cross-functional team developing highly innovative digital products for Vorwerk customers
- Design, implement and test features and services based on user stories in a test-driven agile development process within your focus area (fullstack, frontend, backend)
- With your team, take end-to-end responsibility for technical and operational aspects of your deliveries
- Successfully completed Information Technology studies or an equivalent education
- Experience in software development and strong programming skills
- Ability to excel in an agile and open environment
- Strong skills in some of the following areas, depending on your focus area (fullstack, frontend or backend):
- TDD, DevOps, continuous integration/delivery, clean code
- State of the art web applications, server-side and client-side integration, single page web apps
- Modern API design, REST, hypermedia
- Knowledge of distributed Systems and/or Microservice architectures
- Experienced with SQL and NoSQL database systems, Cloud infrastructure
Ideally UX skills
- Open and clear style of communication
- Fluent English language skills, German language is a plus