At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Lead Digital Service OperationLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Manage the internal team from personnel as well as from content perspective
- Hires, develops, coaches, appraises, rewards and retains highly qualified development team members
- Drive the implementation, review and success of state-of-the-art digital operations concepts and practices
- Monitoring business services, corresponding Digital IT services, processes and standards and roll out KPIs and quality control programmes as part of continual service improvement
- Supporting the definition and management of Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operational Level Agreements (OLA)
- Develop and maintain a continuous business improvement culture by improving operational efficiencies
- Support the definition of the service strategy and roadmap with focus on operations
- Support negotiations and contracting process as part of vendor / supplier management
- Create a culture of accountability towards the various stakeholders
- Successfully completed Information Technology studies or an equivalent education
- Several years experiences as Service Operation Manager with focus on end customer solutions
- Proven knowledge of service management frameworks (e.g. ITIL, SIAM, ESM, YaSM, Cobit)
- A self-motivated leader with excellent management and ‘driving’ skills
- Independence, team spirit, enthusiasm and integration skills, as well as a strong ability to network and shape positive working relationships
- Strong account relationship experience working with high-profile, global businesses
- Proven customer centric service competence, commitment and Digital mindset
- High level of responsibility, cost-effectiveness and -awareness and a solution-oriented, entrepreneurial approach
- Excellent communication skills and convincing performance on all hierarchical levels
- Problem solver with analytical skills; ability to drive changes and process improvements; continually seek to improve operational efficiency
- Business fluent English and German skills