At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Project Manager LogisticsLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
For the implementation of our new supply chain strategy, we are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager with a background in Operations & Warehouses.
- Lead and support Implementation and launches of new products throughout the supply chain
- Capacity planning and prioritizing of projects
- Manage improvement projects throughout the entire supply chain
- Implementation of projects according to internal project management standards (Prince2)
- Secure project timelines, budgets and development of counter measures in case of deviations
- Establishing performance and impact measurements to allow benchmarking, and continuous improvement
- Optimization and standardization of processes regarding benchmarks, tenders and projects
- Definition of KPI’s regarding projects and selected suppliers
- Academic background with Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Economics and/or Management with additional degrees (e.g. certifications in Procurement and Supply Chain Management)
- Minimum five years’ experience in a logistics function preferably in the consumer goods or relevant industries.
- Alternatively 3-5 years’ experience from consultancy industry
- Knowledge of implementation of new products / product launches
- Track record in Project Management
- Good ERP knowledge, SAP is beneficial
- Knowledge of planning and/or implementation of planning systems would be an advantage
- Strong negotiations, communication and presentations skills
- Analytical and data-driven with the ability to structure complex issues
- Team oriented with good intercultural skills
- Fluent in English and German, any other European language of advantage
- Resilient and target oriented
- Willingness to travel