At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Intern in HR Compensation & Benefit for 6 monthsLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Monitor reviews of Comp.& Benefits packages to maintain market positioning
- Responsible of HR Controlling, KPI Analysis and Staffing Request Process
Assist in the annual merit and bonus process
- Responsible of annual pay cycle administration and budget allocation
- Coordinate communication between countries, divisions and corporate in German and English
- Support in the job grading project, sustainability report and benefits area
- At the last semester of the Bachelor studies in Business Administration (with Focus on HR Compensation & Benefits) or equivalent
- Strong technical expertise in Compensation & Benefits
- Affinity for new technological solutions and analytical skills
- Knowledge in process documentation
working on Top Management level and in a dynamic, international Environment
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Reliable with a hands-on mentality to get things done