At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Global Operations Planning & Transition Service Manager (m/f/d)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- In addition to controlling the global service operations, transition processes and associated reports, you prepare the respective boards independently and without the external service providers
- You execute the above mentioned boards and coordinate the internal stakeholders
- You are the primary contact for all technical and non-technical questions of the specialist departments regarding the acceptance and definition of service requirements
- You lead concrete work tasks for the implementation by the suppliers and supervise the SLAs
- In addition, you play a key role in the further development of the requirements for cross-service provider, including Vorwerk internal processes, and drive these forward
- You conduct service reviews with colleagues from other teams, prioritize releases and changes and project requirements
- Several years experience as service operations manager providing IT services for global and diverse acting enterprises
- Proven knowledge of the service integration & management of complex multi provider environments
- Proven knowledge of service management frameworks (e.g. ITIL, Cobit) – ideally SIAM or ITIL® foundation certified, ITIL Service Operation and Service Transition certified preferred
- Knowhow of practices, roles, tools and standards orchestrated under the umbrella of the SIAM methodology
- Expert for the planning of IT services nationally and internationally and experience with service management tools (ideally ServiceNow) as well as operational and monitoring tools
- Experience in the management of external/internal service-, multi-provider management
- Knowledge in infrastructure technologies
- Fluent German and English language, French or Italian might be a plus
- Strong communication and intercultural skills
- Structured working mode and analytical skills
- Ability to work in an international team