At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Intern People Development for 6 MOnthsLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for career entrants. We prepare you for an international career within the Vorwerk Group – in engineering, marketing, controlling or sales. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
You are looking for an Internship as an entry into People Development.
You are creative and you like to put small and big ideas into action.
You are a teamplayer, enthusiastic and forward thinking.
Join us to build a solid foundation boosting your professional HR career!
- Support our global People Development community by assisting in local and international projects related to various people development areas, like performance & talent management, team development and change initiatives.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of our global HR system (SuccessFactors).
- Support the implementation of our global learning management system by taking over project management and other organizational tasks.
- As required support with the creation of presentations, marketing videos or user guidelines, and provide support with additional tasks using MS Office.
- Bring in new ideas on the latest trends and digital tools
- Open-minded and creative personality with a self-learning attitude.
- Reliable with a hands-on mentality to get things done.
- Affinity for new technological solutions and analytical skills.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel), knowledge about more creative ways of presenting (e.g. prezi) is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- Minimum last semester of Bachelor studies in Psychology, Business Administration (with a focus on HR).
At Vorwerk International, you work in a dynamic, collaborative and agile team which puts shared learning on its common agenda. You will gain broad experiences in the various fields of Learning & Development.