At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a it Business AnalystLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
To support business partners in the optimization of their business processes and adequate usage of IT solutions. To serve as facilitator between business and IT Network.
Interface to the Business:
- Develop a strong understanding of (future) key applications
- Provide process and technical consulting during demand identification and qualification; act as the lead interface for requirements gathering for business Projects etc.
- Create or manage requirements specifications in both technical and user friendly language throughout the project life cycle
- Create process models and specifications to provide direction to project team, including developers
- Define use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria for new IT Solutions
- Create and maintain the current and target business architecture (Content: basic components, design principles, functions of different levels and the naming of functions, and others)
- Align and integrate the business requirements with the strategic target business architecture
Development of IT Solutions:
- Contribute to the development of a solution design that meets business requirements
- Support development of training programs for end users
- Perform training sessions for end users
- Support rollout of central initiatives
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or similar through experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar positions
- Good social skills to build a bridge between business and IT
- Good understanding of business processes and a modern IT Environment
- Good collaboration competencies to maximize exchange within the Team
- Good analytical thinking to use different investigation techniques
- High affinity to structure and processes
- Know how to work in a matrix organization in a private corporate Environment
- Know-how of different tools in the area of (IT) project Management
- Experience in deployment of applications