At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Global Project Manager (m/f/d) IT InfrastructureLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Own, manage, and drive assigned projects and services to their successful operation
- Determine the appropriate project methods
- Responsible for the management and control of cross-functional project teams, external partners and service providers
- Drive the implementation, review and success of state-of-the-art operations concepts and practices
- Drive continuous service improvement, including monitoring of business services, corresponding IT services, processes and standards
- Drive the introduction of new services, systems and tools that support the operational excellence
- Ensure the adherence to the principles and processes to ensure the goal fulfillment
- Responsible for proper project documentation, transparency and quality management
- Successfully completed university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other equivalent technical disciplines
- Some years of experience as Project Manager with focus on IT Infrastructure
- Support the preparation and implementation for ServiceNow projects
- Proven expert in definition and management of IT infrastructure architectures
- Great experience in the management of external service providers
- Knowledge of project management standard – ideally Prince2®
- Knowledge of IT service management frameworks (e.g. ITIL® v3)
- Basic knowledge of Information Security Management (e.g. ISO 27000 series or BSI IT Grundschutz)
- Broad market knowledge on IT Infrastructure technologies and tools
- Fluent German and English language (both verbally and in writing)