At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a E-Commerce Data AnalystLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Identifying objectives and advising on suitable measurement strategies
- Using data and analytics to optimize E-commerce and digital marketing throughout the organization for multiple channels/campaigns and across multiple platforms
- Establish dashboards, data visualizations and automated reports with KPIs to support data-driven business decisions
- Developing standardized reports that help the organization understand customer behaviour and business results against top KPIs
- Delivering ad hoc analyses in support of decisions and translate those analyses into actionable recommendations
- Applying more advanced quantitative techniques and skills to develop new models, algorithms and data sets to help answer more complex questions around sales forecasting, customer segmentations and channel distribution
- Providing dynamic analysis and outline opportunities to profitably grow sales, spend digital marketing budgets more efficiently, and track progress towards key E-business strategy and tactical goals
- Dealing with external stakeholders such as agencies, providers, etc.
- Working with teams composed by members with different professional and cultural backgrounds
- Mininmum 3 years experience in a Data Analyst role
- Proficient with Excel reporting (Dashboard, Pivot, Vlookup, filters, validations and other useful functions)
- Strong knowledge and experience on Google Marketing Platform
SQL, R, or Python knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently
- Superior English skills (oral and written) and of at least one other language (German, French, Spanish, Italian) are mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, as well as analytical and effective problem-solving skills are essential
- Self-motivated to stay current on new trends/initiatives within online and social media area
- Ability to travel up to 20%