At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Senior Quality Data AnalystLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for engineers. We offer you a multifaceted job in engineering with the freedom to make a substantive contribution to our sustainable growth. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Analyzing field data on product failures and reporting on these
- Forecasting of ppm rates and contributing to Budget / Estimate process
- Definition of Repair Forecast and alignment with engineering and Countries
- Key-User in Qlik, QfD, SAP and Infobase
Analysing Warranty and out of warranty rates (0 – 5 Years)
- Analysing 3 months failure rate
- Analysing out of warranty rate (5 – 10 Years)
- KPI monitoring for Recycling and Sustainability
- Reporting of Rates (all countries, all Units)
- Identify existing reports and/or processes for automation opportunities
- Ideally Master degree in EE or ME
- Excellent statistical skills
- SAP and advanced Excel skills
- Passion for extracting conclusions out of field data sets and transforming them into fact based decisions in an operations environment
- Track record of strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy in data sets
- Familiar with household devices market
Team oriented and intercultural mindset
- Good communication skills. Fluent in
- German and English
- Resilient and target oriented
- Willingness to travel
This role will focus on Quality data analytics incl. preparation and distribution of monthly reports. Furthermore the successful candidate will perform forecasting of failure rates for all relevant countries and products and contribute to the overall KPI development.