At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Marketing SpecialistLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Work closely with the Vice President Marketing to build our presence with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Support in the communication between the global marketing team in the HQ and the countries
- Provide support to marketing across our European markets as well as China and USA
- Taking care of travel arrangements, flights, hotels, etc
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries and teamsites
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases
- Support maintenance and ongoing development of all country specific activities working closely with the wider marketing functions like Brand, Product, Customer and Advisor
- Support in the area of preparing, developing and follow up of marketing events, meetings and workshops
Responsible for specific marketing projects
- Bachelor degree with focus on Marketing or Communications
- Interest to work in an international, dynamic Environment
- At least 2 years’ experience in Project Management
- Willing to go the extra-mile and support building the new marketing Team
- Organizational skills
- Language skills: English and German – any additional language considered an Advantage
- Energetic with a hands on mentality and flexible
- Team player and interpersonal skills
- Curious and willing to learn new things
- Well organized with good attention to Detail