At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Solution Adoption Manager (m/f/d) SAP CRMLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Support the implementation projects for the SAP CM add-on S/4 and/or C/4
- Application service transition to external providers for SAP CRM , SAP CM-Add on S/4
- Business demand management for CRM solutions S/4 Hana and R/3
- Design and governance for CRM solutions R/3 and S/4 Hana
- Several years of experience in working in IT projects as consultant with the SAP CRM modules SAP CRM 7.0
- Proven prior experience performing all software implementation solution architect responsibilities and functions
- Proven prior experience in service operation and service transition ITIL based processes
- Understanding of direct sales processes and procedures
- Deep understanding in the areas of SAP CRM solutions and basic knowledge in SAP SD, MM , application programming, database and system design is mandatory
- Optionally skill in C/4 Hana solutions , customer interaction centers or CM – add on S/4 Hana is welcome
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Business fluent knowledge of English and German