At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Head of Corporate Development (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
The Corporate Development department supports the Managing Partner in setting the strategic direction for the group’s portfolio, develops new business fields (organically and inorganically) and executes international strategic projects.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Lead and develop a small, experienced Corporate Development team and supervise its project portfolio
- Guide the team in developing new ideas, transforming them into projects, and driving first steps of implementation
- Be pulse generator and sparring partner to top management
- Inspire the entire organization, introduce new ideas, tools and working methods
- Build and leverage internal and external network to drive business development
- Identify and assess options for organic and inorganic growth as well as potentials for performance improvement
- Own the corporate M&A process, from portfolio strategy over Due Diligence to post-merger-integration
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to implement strategic portfolio measures and establish new business opportunities
- Manage complex internal and external stakeholder structures
- Excellent academic background with Master's degree, MBA is a plus
- Several years of professional experience, thereof relevant experience in a leading strategy consultancy, M&A boutique, investment bank or similar business function
- Proven track record in leading high-impact projects
- Proven expertise in M&A with excellent overview on the end-to-end deal process
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, result-oriented and performance-driven mentality, self-starter
- Excellent communication skills across different organizational layers, strong networking capabilities
- Curious and generalist mind; openness to versatile activities and to collaborations on different levels
- High commitment and flexibility, high ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills, ideally developed through international working experience
- Excellent German and English skills, additional languages are an advantage