At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Corporate Development / M&A
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
The Corporate Development department supports the Managing Partner in setting the strategic direction for the group’s portfolio, develops new business fields (organically and inorganically) and executes international strategic projects.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Responsibility for work packages of strategic projects or smaller own projects
- Possible project assignments including new business development and activation, Due Diligences, as well as cross-divisional projects of high importance
- Provision of the basis for sound decision-making of the top management through the independent carrying out of internal or external analyses, e.g. market analyses, identification and monitoring of M&A targets, creation of investment proposals, and portfolio analyses
- Support with the conception and initiation of new business ideas and strategic partnerships; active contribution to the first stages of the implementation process
- Preparation and facilitation of interdisciplinary workshops and presentation of results to top management
- Management of complex internal and external stakeholder structures, incl. consulting firms
- Excellent academic background with Master's degree
- Several years of work experience, thereof relevant experience in a leading strategy consultancy, M&A boutique or investment bank
- Proven track record in supporting high-impact projects, first project leadership experience gained
- Solid background in M&A with good overview on the end-to-end deal process (market analysis/target screening, Pre-DD, DD etc.)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, result-oriented and performance-driven mentality, self-starter
- Excellent communication skills across different organizational layers, networking capabilities
- Curious and generalist mind; openness to versatile activities and to collaborations on different levels
- High commitment and flexibility, high ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills, ideally developed through international working experience
- Excellent German and English skills, additional languages are an advantage