At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Global Recipe Multimedia Editor
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities. We offer you a multifaceted Job, with the freedom to make a substantive contribution to our sustainable growth. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Recipe Development at Vorwerk International produces recipes for customers of our Thermomix® cooking appliance around the world. These recipes are illustrated by mouth-watering recipe photos and instructional videos that show how easily customers can make delicious dishes in their own kitchens.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Edit recipe photos and videos as needed for the best possible user experience, including:
- Recipe result photos (digital or print publication)
- Recipe step-by-step photos, videos or stop-motion animations
- Coordinate with the Global Recipe Photographer and with the Recipe Food Stylist to deliver all assets according to the Global Content Plan
- Coordinate with outside photographers and videographers as needed to ensure deadlines and targets are met.
- Identify, propose and deliver optimal media formats
- Monitor all existing and new in-house recipe-related videos and propose candidates for “recycling” into step-videos.
- Manage the database of recipe-related multimedia content.
- Stay informed of current trends in food photography
- Support the photo team (photographer, food stylist) as needed during shoots
- Fast-paced image and video editing skills. Stop motion, GIF animation, time-lapse and other animated media knowledge a plus
- Photography and video shooting and production competence
- Fluent English required, other languages a plus
- Able and willing to support the multimedia team as needed during peak shooting periods
- Good computer skills: knowledge of various media editing software, digital asset management. Understanding how to manage and share multimedia assets efficiently
- Organized and attentive to detail
Creative, problem-solving and solutions-oriented
- Interest in food and international culinary cultures a plus