At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Product Marketing ManagerLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
job Responsibility:This position will report to the Senior Product Marketing Manager and has no direct reports
- Responsible to manage 3 to 4 selected markets in all product marketing related topics i.e. product range, stocks, pricing, promotions, launches, etc.
- Analyzing the regional GFK data: market size, portfolio analysis, market segmentation, market shares, etc. and analyzing the competitors landscape
- Understanding the customer journey and the customer needs to develop a comprehensive strategy for all products, during the launch phase as well as during the product lifecycle
- Work closely with the different markets to define the country roadmap as well as product range and assist them for their individual launches
- 2-3 years of Product marketing experience in an international company
- Proven track record at managing both swiss and international markets
- Proficient in English, at least B2 German, any further language a plus
- Previous pricing experiences are a must
- Preferably understanding of the direct sales environment
- Strategic thinker with a clear analytical mindset
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Strong negotiator but also diplomatic, able to network at all levels of the organisation
- Energetic with a hands-on mentality
- Attention to detail and strong project management capabilities