join us At Vorwerk as
Brand Marketing Manager - Strategy and CampaignLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- support in definition of themes/topics for brand campaigns and creation of brand assets
- support in coordination of brand campaign execution across the different markets
- support in country communication and training
- define research needs with the Research and Insights team, understand the perception of the brand in the eyes of customers and potential advisors and create an overall brand status analysis
- continously tracking of overall brand performance
- create a brand marketing community on best practice sharing, feedbacks and status updates.
- collaborate with the BI/Market Research team to define research area
- build up a brand community with different stakeholders to share best practices
- collaborate with all external services providers for the provision of the necessary services
- 2-3 years experience in branding & marketing communication field, preferrable in a durable good industry
- education in the area of business administration, marketing, business analysis or a relevant field
- language skills: English fluent, German a big plus – any additional language considered an advantage
- knowledge of the project management methodology Prince2 is a plus
- well-developed presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- good understanding of the internal environment - organization, culture, internal politics and governance, etc.
- self-management – proven track record at managing and motivating oneself to achieve objectives
- expertise – strong analytical skills
- strategic thinker with clear analytical mind
- team player and collaborator
- energetic with a hands on mentality, flexible and proactive personality