At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as aN Intern & Project Support in Digital UX Design
(4 - 6 Months)
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for career entrants. We prepare you for an international career within the Vorwerk Group – in engineering, marketing, controlling or sales. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
ResponsibilitiesWe are currently rethinking our robot-user interaction design over apps and voice assistants. Therefore we need support in the following Areas:
- Identify & evaluate the weaknesses and strengths of the existing solutions from usability perspective
- Analysis of available solutions in the market from similar industries
- Definition of improvement measures for the app and creation of a new interaction model for voice based interaction for a better usability
- Verification of improvements with consumers based on prototypes
- Report - Assessment of the existing UX of Vorwerk-Kobold from usability perspective
- Report – Best Practices from similar industries
- Project support on putting an action list together to improve the user interaction and testing them with users with early prototypes
- Currently absolving a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant faculty (including but
not limited to) Human Computer Interaction, User Experience,
Marketing, Business or Computer Science
- Experience as a user with connected home appliances i.e. using home appliances via apps and preferably also over voice assistants from Amazon, Apple and Google
- Command on MS office tools
Basic understanding how IoT (internet of things) solutions work
- Basic understanding how voice assistant solutions work
- Profound collaboration and communication skills, which includes precise, clear communication that is targeted to the right audience
- Interested in new technologies