At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Solution Adoption Manager and Product Owner (m/f/d) Advisor Portal
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Responsible for management of changes in dedicated focus area of Advisor Portal
- Competence owner and contact as the internal IT expert for all stakeholders in the dedicated focus area of Advisor Portal
- Acting as a product owner with close collaboration with business to structure and break down requirements
- Managing external partners for change concept, planning and implementation of changes
- Collaborate and manage stakeholders (business, IT, external partners, countries, management)
- Governance and guidelines in the area of change management
- Leading development teams as the Product Owner (owner of requirements and conditions of satisfactions)
- Master degree or comparable qualification
- 5-10 years’ experience in service- and application management
- Agile methodology and product owner knowledge (Jira/Confluence)
- English: Fluent Business level
- Experience in the general area of frontend applications
- Preferred experience even in SAP Cloud platform (SCP)
- Bonus point: Experience in the area of direct sales
- Bonus point: Adyen, Uniserv, SAP backend systems (ERP, CRM), Customer Data Cloud (SAP CDC), Apperian App Store, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), OData, SAP PO & CPI
- Ability of open and clear communication with business partners, external service providers and internal organization
- Ability to work in large, heterogeneous teams
- Proactive, independent and thorough method of working
- International experience in different regions, functions and cultures is essential