At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Service Manager Operational Support (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Supervise and enforce the end to end use and performance of at least one of the following ITIL processes across all Global Infrastructure suppliers:
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Event Management
- Responsible, on behalf of the Lead Operational Support, for the process design, implementation, process compliance and continuous improvement of the above mentioned processes in alignment with other process owners and affected service managers to drive quality of service operations across all suppliers
- Establish, execute, review and adapt Process KPIs measuring the process outputs as well as the process capability and performance
- Conduct regularly process auditing based on a reasonable amount of samples and based on findings initiates process (re-)trainings or other improvement measures in close collaboration with the Lead Service Supplier & Integration and Service Managers
- Successfully completed university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other equivalent technical disciplines
- At least 3 years’ experience as service manager providing IT services
- Broad knowledge of service management frameworks (e.g. ITIL, CobiT) – ideally ITIL® foundation certified, ITIL Service Operation and Service Transition certified
- Experience in the use of process improvement methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, Lean Six Sigma).
- Experience in the management of external/internal Suppliers
- Broad understanding of IT Technologies
- Experience in conducting service audits and tracking findings until closure
- Expert user of ServiceNow or comparable ITSM application Fluent German and English language, French or Italian might be a plus
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Structured working mode
- Good analytical skills
- Intercultural competencies with experience in international collaboration