At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Transition Manager (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Responsible for the service transition strategy, its governance model, and the overall transition of Vorwerk’s software development from its current external development partners to its new internal software development team, the Nearshore Development Center (NDC)
- Establish highly repeatable best practices through toolkits and playbooks, and personally steer and supervise all service transition activities for the NDC to assure highly effective coordination
- Ensure service transition is planned and executed according to schedule, scope, and budget
- Measures the effectiveness of the transitions and develop and execute action plans to continuously improve the transition process
- Develop and execute change deliverables including change readiness assessments, organizational change management plans, communication plans and tools, stakeholder plans, training plans, and other as needed
- Acts as general “evangelist” of the NDC within the Vorwerk Group. Pro-actively take part in and / or organize relevant conferences, user group meetings, collect feedback, and put the feedback into measurable actions with the overall objective to further promote the NDC and make the operations more effective
REQUIREMENTS:Expertise, Technical Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in IT or comparable qualification or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years’ experience in a corporate IT environment
- 7+ years’ experience in transition management
- 5+ years’ experience in change management
- Previous experience in transitioning software development from an outsourced model to a nearshore or insourcing model
- Certification in a project management methodology (e.g. PMI, PRINCE2, MSP), highly proficient with agile project management methods and tools
- Very good knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks (e.g. ITIL, Cobit) - ideally ITIL® Certification
- High level of responsibility, cost awareness and a solution-oriented, entrepreneurial approach
- English: Fluent Business level, German and Spanish of a distinct advantag
- Self-starter who is proactive and prioritizes their workload, managing others, presenting to executives, organizing and directing work.
- Strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication
- Strong leadership and communication skills on senior level with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate own position
- Independence, team spirit, enthusiasm and integration skills, as well as a strong ability to network and shape positive working relationships
- Can organize large project teams as well as large permanent teams
- International experience in different regions, functions and cultures is essential