At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Senior Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)In everyday life, we are facing challenges every day. How to master them, we show with our innovative and high-quality household appliances. Corresponding to that the Vorwerk team offers you a high potential. Are you looking for a multi-faced job in which you can develop? Do you think strategically and are you forward-looking? Do you want to make the difference? Our Research and Development department offers you the opportunity to help shape Vorwerk's future.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with grants for childcare and other benefits. Our time value accounts enable you to plan your individual life parallel to your career at Vorwerk. Our company health management includes fitness offers as well as support in difficult life situations. Our corporate pension plan takes care of a long-term and solid protection. All this meets your expectations? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Work as a member of an agile development team
- Develop new features on embedded hardware platforms
- Assessment of requirements and creation of proof of concepts (POCs)
- Prepare feasibility studies and technical concepts
- Look deeply into technical issues in order to implement a solution
- Collaborate with other internal and external teams
- Testing, debugging and optimization of software on embedded devices, striving for the best user experience
- Participation into the design of our software architectures and development standards
- Join our Communities of Practice to share your technical expertise and experiences with others
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Embedded Software Engineering or related field
- Professional experience of several years in writing and reviewing source code (C/C++/Scripting), as well as developing algorithms and data structures
- Preferably some experience in the area of embedded operating systems like Embedded Linux/FreeRTOS
- Optionally experience with common GUI Frameworks (e.g. Qt, Crank Storyboard or similar)