At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Manager Operations (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
For a new B-2-B business unit in the field of high-tech products we are staffing a team dedicated to bringing the new business successfully to life.
- Shape the development of a new business unit by building and managing an international operational entity delivering high-tech products to customers for a successful launch of a new business unit and beyond
- Actively develop and manage operations activities for the new business unit as responsible for the conception, development and implementation of a supply chain incl. demand planning, logistics and repairs, as well as a quality assurance process
- Close collaboration with customers due to highest importance of customer satisfaction for the overall objectives of the unit
- Ensure compliance with product-specific regulations, import regulations, legal and fiscal regulations as well as auditing thereof
- Participation in the development, introduction, and optimization of operations-related IT solutions
- Experience in building quality assurance processes
- Experience in building logistics processes
- Advanced understanding of the external environment (regulations, sector, country, etc.)
- Confirmed management skills
- Successfully completed university studies with a focus in engineering, industrial engineering, or management
- Several years of experience in comparable national or international and interdisciplinary functions, including solid management experience
- Knowledge, skills, and competencies are typically acquired through university education and several years of professional experience
- Interest in working in a start-up like environment with dedication and commitment to goals
Structured, analytical, strategic, and conceptual way of working
Excellent international communication skills
Assertive team player with very good collaboration skills
Proactive and self-starter, solution finder and implementation-oriented work style
Business-fluent English and German
Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
High flexibility in work environments