At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Solution Architect (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Define target architecture, interfaces and integration with other systems as leading architect in the area of eCommerce (SAP Commerce / Hybris)
- Consultancy of business stakeholders and product owners
- Capture and translate business requirements into IT language
- Lead and coordinate internal and external agile teams and partners within the scope of architecture
- Ensure high quality of IT solutions, non-functional requirements and solution documentation
- Manage information exchange on all relevant IT issues within the entire Vorwerk Group
- Work together with other internal Solution Architects to ensure aligned overall Vorwerk IT target landscape, principles and architecture management
- Successfully completed Information Technology studies or an equivalent education
- Several years of relevant working experience within IT, at least 3 years in the required field of expertise (eCommerce)
- Ideally experience in working as a solution architect, technical project manager, product owner or consultant
- Experienced in leading, managing and monitoring implementation partners
- Very good knowledge in the following area: SAP Commerce / Hybris
- Knowledge in some of the following areas: Content Management solutions, SAP ERP, SAP CRM, SAP PI/PO, SAP CPI
- Experienced in running agile projects and usage of Jira and Confluence
- Extensive capability to communicate and interact internationally and with various management Levels
- Business fluent English and German skills