At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Payment Service Manager O2CLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Create, maintain and drive fraud prevention strategy
- Act as SME to the markets for implemented payment solutions
- Collaborate with O2C Product Owner, O2C Product Manager, IT and local markets to assess existing payment and risk management systems/processes in order to identify vulnerabilities and drive improvements
- Establish end – to – end fraud analytics and reporting process
- Monitor global payment transactions and highlight deficiencies
- Create and maintain knowledge base and standard operating procedures for operational key stakeholders
- Coach and train market stakeholders in the use of different payment service provider platforms and technologies as well as risk and fraud analysis
- Support global standardisation programs as a key user for the area of risk, fraud, payment methods and payment solution management
- Ensure that Vorwerk’s payment processes adhere to global payment industry standards such as PCI or PDS2
- Educated to an academic degree level, ideally within the fields of finance, business management or IT
- Several years of experience within either Credit Management, Fraud and Risk Management, Payment technology Management or similar
- Able to communicate efficiently in English with all stakeholders from various countries/regions (German and/or French considered a plus)
- Proven ability to translate business issues/ requests into technical requirements
- Proven ability to analyse data using several tools and communicating this data efficiently to the various stakeholder groups
- First exposure to SAP SD or FI/CO beneficial
- Knowledge of payment types, methods and trends
- A high degree technological curiosity, intrapreneurial and growth mindset and a high self-drive due to the nature of the role
As a result of a major global end to end business transformation, the need for an experienced, knowledgeable and driven payment operations manager has been identified. You will be the expert with regards to payment processing, payment methods, risk and fraud management as well as the key contact to our payment service suppliers and local markets. This role will report into the Business Domain Owner – Order to Cash.