At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Expert Leadership & Culture (m/F/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- You take over the strategy design, development and execution of the strategy in the areas of leadership, diversity, equity and inclusion
- You ensure the Leadership & Culture strategy is aligned with our group strategy and the external market
- You are aware of the latest trends and benchmark to bring in external impulses to further develop and constantly enhance the leadership & culture strategy
- You are responsible for the implementation of global cultural and leadership initiatives, including communication, measures as well as company global engagement surveys & projects
- You are in the driving seat when it comes to group wide change management, including the provision of the necessary tools and platforms to exchange
- At the same time you partner closely with a variety of internal stakeholders and in particular closely with the HR Business Partners to understand and incorporate business and people priorities in the various programs
- You steer the development of our People & Culture Community in areas Leadership, Diversity-Equity-Inclusion, Culture and Change management
- You will be leading relevant facilitation of workshops and using agile working methods
- You hold a University degree, major qualification or MBA is a plus
- You have extensive professional experience in leadership, culture transformation, people development or consulting roles in those areas
- You bring a proven track record with several years of experience in strategic HR management (preferably on international group level)
- You have strong analytical skills that helps you to analyze and solve complex problems and optimize processes
- Your excellent communication & presentation skills and your high level of empathy allow you to manage stakeholders in the most impactful way and help you to perform effectively within multiple cultures and across all levels of the organization
- You are able to think out of the box, future-oriented and you are strong in translation of conceptual approaches into practice
- You are a good team player
- You are fluent in German & English (written & spoken)
- Excellent MS Office knowledge is a must, ideally accompanied with a high interest in digital topics