At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Expert Learning & Development (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Research, producing proposals and developing the strategy in consultation with superiors
- Responsible for presenting development plans for managers and talent
- Responsible for developing a global L&D plan and its introduction
- Close partnership with the HRBP and senior manager for the department at the Vorwerk locations and units, as well as defining the current and future development of skills and competencies (priorities, roadmap, options, conditions) and coordinating global L&D activities
- Implementation of key initiatives/global competencies (e.g. School of Innovation, agile methods etc.)
- Producing analyses, assessments and translation of current trends on Learning and Development needs
- Measurement and analysis of KPIs as well as presentation of the knowledge gained
- Training the HR community on L&D issues
- Offering moderation and training support
- Ensuring communication of training plans, calendars, platforms
- Monitoring, supplementing and keeping the content in the LMS current
- Preparing data for superiors
- Successful completion of a university degree or relevant ongoing training relating to HR
- Comprehensive experience in HR development issues ideally in an international group
- Management responsibility
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Very good written and spoken English and German
- Very good MS Office skills (in particular Excel and PowerPoint) as well as digital collaboration tools, paired with a strong affinity for IT
- Strong networking skills
- Clear understanding of individual psychology in direct connection with motivation, engagement and recognition