At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Digital Analytics ManagerLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
As a Digital Analytics Manager you will escort the international online strategy and support our position as leader in the household products segment. The jobholder will work closely with all functions within the E-Business, UX, Marketing and local teams to ensure that the optimisation opportunities are maximised.
- Identifying objectives and advising on suitable measurement strategies
- Implement and maintain the successful digital tagging and analytics measurement strategy for the Vorwerk portfolio of digital products, including websites, mobile apps, and other applications. Oversee the analytics code base and tag management solution for accurate and efficient data capture
- Focus on integrating analytics solutions (focusing on Google Tag Manager and Analytics 360) and support projects with your experience in identifying the right tagging strategy. Help to further drive and develop the global data Layer definition
- Develop standardized marketing reports that help the organization understand customer behaviour and business results against top KPIs
- Support the digital teams on technical needs around testing and become the go to for all things around testing and personalisation in the web channel
- Plan the effective implementation and running of digital personalisation using appropriate data
- Make use of data and analytics to fuel campaign or content ideation, design, and implementation and deliver actionable insight
- Work with marketing partners and the database manager to ensure data is captured in a structured and consistent manner that supports the overall data strategy;
- Delivering ad hoc analyses in support of marketing decisions and translate those analyses into actionable recommendations
- Dealing with external stakeholders such as agencies, providers, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Data Analyst role
- Proficient with Excel reporting (Dashboard, Pivot, Vlookup, filters, validations and other useful functions)
- Strong knowledge and experience on Google Marketing Platform
- SQL, R, or Python knowledge
- Experience with Tag Management Solutions, preferably Google Tag Manager on enterprise level
- Experience in web development project lifecycles, understand dependencies, project management, and content management systems
- Proven ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Problem solving skills based on practice and precedent as well as ability to analyze factual information
- Methodical and organised; able to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and at least one other language (German, French, Spanish, Italian) are mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, as well as analytical and effective problem-solving skills are essential.
- Self-motivated to stay current on new trends/initiatives within online and social media area
- Ability to travel up to 20%