At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Digital Projects & Marketing Coordinator
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 135 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Supports the launch of new markets and new languages on the Cookidoo platform
- Ensures implementation of efficient processes, features, customer experience and overall Cookidoo strategy
- Analyses available data and share insights and key take outs with the Distributor markets
- Organizes trainings, workshops and support for the IDB team and distributors to keep the up-to date how to promote the business by liaising with the in-house experts
- Communicates deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use of promotion/deliverables
- Deliberates planning, strategy and goal setting of Distributor’s Digital Marketing and Social Media presence and campaigns in alignment with different stakeholders
- Develops the brand identity, best practices, awareness and online reputation management fundamentals
- Provides guidance and trains basic fundamentals of Digital Marketing, Social Media, content planning and creates/assists in producing Paid Ads/Organic Post
- Researchs trends and informs stakeholders of changes that are relevant to each market
- BA or similar university degree in Marketing or related field
- Proficiency in English mandatory, any further language beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of modern web technologies, Marketing automation tools, internet and social media applications, web analytics
- Experience in content management systems
- Knowledge and experience in e-business solutions and web commerce platforms (e.g. Hybris, Magento).
- Good understanding of distributed computing, messaging, web service and integration technologies
- Experienced on development of master tools and roll-outs of multicultural/language environments
- Good understanding of modern operating infrastructures and server-side components for web and service-centric solutions, including cloud-based platforms.
- Able to easily coordinate multiple projects, involving multiple suppliers and delivering results for various countries at the same time. Methodical and organized
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and very good communication skills.
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills. Needs to be able to translate complex topics into easier to understand messages for a non-IT audience (e.g. sales, finance)
- Understanding of the direct selling business model is a plus